Thursday, December 19, 2013

Marquis, what a sweet dog !

December 19, 2013

Marquis is definitely feeling at home. She is much more outgoing, loves being with my dogs.
She loves playing in the snow, she runs around the yard like a crazy dog!
She is good in the house, will sleep in a dog bed, and is quiet all night.
I crate her during the day when I am at work, but if I go out for a few hours, she is not crated.
She is about 90% potty trained. I never like to say a foster dog is completely potty trained, but she does very well. She is not as shy as she was, my niece was over for a few days, and Marquis became her best friend!
Marquis is such a sweet girl, she will be a great addition to your home. She does like to be with other dogs, and seems to look to them for their reactions to situations.

 Here she is with Ronan.


No comments:

Post a Comment