Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Ivin The mini Schnauzer

Ivin came from a backyard breeder down south. He has been with me since he came from there in September, about. 6 months ago. He is darling. He loves to be held or sit on my lap. He sleeps on the bed and is very good. I could tell when he first cam to my house that he was not used to going potty outside, I think he was probably Ina crate most of the time. So we have been working on going potty outside. He has come along way! He still has his moments, he really doen NOT like the cold, but I am sure once it warms up,he will be out there more and not be in such a hurry to get back in the house.
When I am gone, he is crated, and is very comfortable in the crate, he does not mind it at all.
Sometimes when I am home,he will just go in the crate and take a nap!
He has no teeth but that does not seem to matter when it comes to eating, Ivin LOVES to eat!
I soak kibble for him and mix with canned food and he loves it!
He is about 10 years old, but does not act like a 10 year old dog, he is very healthy, and does run around in the yard. He would make a wonderful pet for anyone. 
He has been around other dogs, small and big, my dog is 55 pounds and Ivin is not at all intimidated by my dog. He has been around kids and other people, and is very friendly. He is not bashful at all.
He is a great dog! Here he is with his new haircut, all ready for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment